Monday, May 27, 2019

Something Different

Something different with the relationship I am in now is that she really said she'd "do it" or have a relationship in real life in a way she concocted.  I think that's one reason, people think unknowingly, that it's raised a lot of eyes.

However, just give people the material and hypnotize them in some gay secret code, and they'll all attack when I'm encouraged by anyone in life and for this relationship, like it's some big sin and I "should've said no" when the relationship didn't want me to.  Actually, I'm in big trouble for doing anything like drawing back for other reasons sometime, but I also get the opposite message in what I was saying in general in this.  So, you're wrong because I always was accepted before this.  People have reasons to be against me, but I always felt like a "6th sense" they didn't really care about me.  They seem delusional, distracted, preoccupied, and disconnected.  So, are these people an excuse? them for me not having a good relationship?  I think it's too late to say it's okay.