Monday, May 27, 2019

Attacking Me

It's true, the people monitoring my life in conjunction with many others are ruining my life because I do have problems with someone I know and it might be because of this.

Why are the people involved monitoring my life serving Central Florida? because they're being stupid and selfish.  It's supposedly just in case they are mean, but they don't deserve this.

What if that's why and they don't have to do it for any reason other than that it's a collective excuse that is given to someone I wanted this relationship with because they said it was okay?  They are pretending it has to be forced.

Are you talking at me?  I don't care if you think I should be punished because you're being supported acting like an airhead.  How dare you all speak to me that way!

I should take it as people got me in trouble with an older lady I find nice who was social with me.

I wonder why the older lady more likes people who are popular because I know England said that, too.  It wasn't the typical friend or nice person, who Europeans could express an interest in or bring themselves to assimilate with in the end in ways they wanted.  So, aren't the popular people a mistake to talk to if they are bad too?  If you could accept everyone, why not me?  Other Asians can be accepted, even.  I have a hard time being a Eurasian.  👿