Tuesday, June 11, 2019

The people who keep interjecting me somehow, like how the computer loads and little ticking noises sometimes, and monitoring me in private ... keep acting like my dad or to settle him and I feel like I'm suffocating.  It kinda abhors me that other people would never have to go through this.  I just got ticked, and no I'm not talking about "the starving kids in Africa" or "bad parenting."  I'm talking about me and noticing something that's unfair because life is unfair.  I'm not really in on all this.  I think they want to "contain" me and let life unravel like this, in their innocent aspect.  They don't seem to have a point.  Why did they offer me something and then take it away and blame me that no one is excited, about the older lady I like awaiting her fame? and fortune.. and the feelings!  I guess she's going to be happy and maybe in this way, but for some reason people suddenly turned on me but still wouldn't leave me alone.  I might be able to deal with the world, but I'm wondering what to do about the older lady that people keep alluding to because I try to mind my own business but can't seem to have a social life without this and then coming home and people being mean to me emotionally so much maybe since a young age or forever.  I just felt slighted for talking about the older lady like I have anything to do with her, but who does?  Did I just drop out?