Tuesday, June 11, 2019

It's funny how people are doting on the older lady I like all around, and my body's almost like being flailed into an alleyway, or dungeon.  It's like I wouldn't realize it?


When is my dad emotionally abusing me gonna phase out?  Oh, and I think it's like illegal to say I can't be concerned about it and inhumane and stupid maybe for it not to matter at this point for me.  I feel I'm building my life up, but some intangible things keep bringing me down.

What are these people doing playing "peanut gallery?"

Did some people like this so they could see what I look like when I realize what is happening?


I told my little brother my dying wish, to get off having to take the psychotic med's for my dad.  It's a simple start to a better life, which makes me wonder if my dad is preventing me from having one.  The medicine makes me feel less, a bit more tired, and needing too much sleep to have time to enjoy life on top of "having a life," or career and maybe family.