Thursday, June 13, 2019

So, did you know they acted like someone was bothering me while someone else was being elated in some way that was against me, like the opposite, for a silly reason?

They have all this on schedule, but I wonder what was affected negatively.  They think they are so cool.  They have certain people doing it, too, like "real people" who aren't monitoring me in private. They are messed up, like it's okay if it's me, like "taking advantage of" my good nature.  I'm not sure why I was in that much trouble to begin with.  Was it just because of my dad?  Strangers don't do it who are nice, too, though.  I think I already seem to have automatically taken that into consideration.  I know people seem to make it worse like they're on schedule, like my dad can trust anyone to do anything for him because he is whiter than me, people go by.

I have been trying to forget about it, as I'm not supposed to be posting about this to them.  It came up and things got in the way.

Sometimes, this gives me an outlet.  I can post my real feelings on my regular blog, unless it's something like this.  It would clutter up my blog, as it always has.  It sees like I'm posting less and less here.

I think the older lady I like is in some position against me, put there too.  Oh well?  What can you do?  Does it matter still, like I say?  I don't want to be on people's bad lists, even if I don't talk to them.

So, let's hope for a good time and things we like.